Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arsenal should just stop being stubborn and let the player have the move he wants, it's his career not theirs and it's clearly not just about money for him.

I don't understand. Le parizen said less than 24 hours ago he had agreed a contract with PsG and are now saying the opposite?

I don't understand. Le parizen said less than 24 hours ago he had agreed a contract with PsG and are now saying the opposite?

the best part of this is that I've read here that PSG cooled their interest half an hour before I've read translated article of the first info on one local news poral, lol

what money are PSG spending, if you don't mind? they're 850k net profit this year so far and 130 mil. net loss in last two years. we are near 200 mil. net spend this year and 280 mil. net loss in last two years. Should someone look at us too considering they would need to buy neymar, mbappe and sanchez to get to the level of our net spend in last 3 transfer summers?

What are you talking about ?

You are not understanding my contribution .

Yeah, ridiculous - anyone would think he'd signed a contract or something :-)
Anyone would think he's aware of that and said contract will soon be coming to an end or something. Also anyone would think these contracts don't actually include his free will and if he doesn't want to sign a new contract he doesn't have to, nor does he have to agree to sign to a club he doesn't want to be at, he can run that contract down, wave goodbye and go where he pleases. Anyone would think all of that is common sense. :)

What are you talking about ?

You are not understanding my contribution .

It's barely contribution tbh. It's fake news and wasted bandwidth. PSG haven't spent anything this summer and was very, very moderate in last 2 summer transfers for the club of their financial strength so there is absolutely fuck all anyone should investigate about them and their money spending.

I'll repeat my contribution again if you need more time to understand it:

PSG's 2015/16 transfer window - 79.22 mil. GBP net loss, 2016/17 - 72.08 GBP net loss, 2017/18 so far +850k net profit. COmbined - around 150 mil. net loss.

City's 2015/16 transfer window - 124.02 mil GBP net loss, 2016/17 - - 151 GBP net loss, 2017/18 so far - 172 mil. net loss (with Mendy included and with the lowest reported fees for the likes of walker and silva). Combined - around 420 mil net loss.

So, PSG could spend 270 mil. more in this transfer window to get to the level of our net spend in last three or 170 mil to the level of our this summer spending, so your so called contribution is pretty much only bitterness and unfortunately the raggishness the portion of our fans are showing these days. I'm fairly sure lot of City fans would be very happy to support some new FFP now we've survived the first one and that makes them same level of dicks like those arsenal, liverpool, bayern, rags and other isstry fans who were moaning and screaming when we broke their status. And whsat they still do as soon as we sign some player for big money.

Last edited:
It's barely contribution tbh. It's fake news and wasted bandwidth. PSG haven't spent anything this summer and was very, very moderate in last 2 summer transfers for the club of their financial strength so there is absolutely fuck all anyone should investigate about them and their money spending.

I'll repeat my contribution again if you need more time to understand it:

PSG's 2015/16 transfer window - 79.22 mil. GBP net loss, 2016/17 - 72.08 GBP net loss, 2017/18 so far +850k net profit. COmbined - around 150 mil. net loss.

City's 2015/16 transfer window - 124.02 mil GBP net loss, 2016/17 - - 151 GBP net loss, 2017/18 so far - 172 mil. net loss (with Mendy included and with the lowest reported fees for the likes of walker and silva). Combined - around 420 mil net loss.

So, PSG could spend 270 mil. more in this transfer window to get to the level of our net spend in last three or 170 mil to the level of our this summer spending, so your so called contribution is pretty much only bitterness and unfortunately the raggishness the portion of our fans are showing these days. I'm fairly sure lot of City fans would be very happy to support some new FFP now we've survived the first one and that makes them same level of dicks like those arsenal, liverpool, bayern, rags and other isstry fans who were moaning and screaming when we broke their status.
Wasting my time with you , good bye .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.