Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has lost the plot if he thinks thats ok

He talks through the crack of his anus.

There are so many lies you don't know where they end and where the truth begins

If Arsenal follow their own history they will sell. If they decide to change approach then you have Alexis Sanchez in a place he doesn't want to be and that will do more damage than selling.

Either way, they're fucked.

I just hope we get him.

A wum for your condescending attitude. People express an opinion backed up by facts and your response is "ffs" an4d "oh dear".

Every message I've seen from you the past few days is expressed like you think other posters are beneath you. Maybe if you showed people a tiny bit of respect you wouldn't have so many people giving you grief.

I wasn't condescending to you, I was perfectly civil & explained what I was trying to say.

In spite of you having a go at me.

Your reaction to that was & is very strange.

Arséne Wenger has claimed it's an ideal situation to have Alexis Sánchez and Mesut Özil in the last year of their contracts. (Source: Sky)

wtf is up with guy, so arrogant ...don't really care as long as we get sanchez

C'mon guys its simple, Wenger is hoping to burn Arsenal to the ground as he leaves. That's why it's ideal.

He hasn't forgotten the "wenger out" banners, and he hasn't forgiven...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.