Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wum for your condescending attitude. People express an opinion backed up by facts and your response is "ffs" an4d "oh dear".

Every message I've seen from you the past few days is expressed like you think other posters are beneath you. Maybe if you showed people a tiny bit of respect you wouldn't have so many people giving you grief.
Nailed it Dobsy , condescending is the word .

Maybe: I think United will always have the money to be competitive and Chelsea are very well run, so four horses.

We had the 5th best chance conversion rate and were 3rd top scorers last season. We don't have the best forward line.

You're a proper WUM.

I'd hazard a guess that if sane and Jesus had started the season/settled quicker, we'd of hammered the scoring charts... I'd say today it isn't even up for debate, we hands down have the best attack and that's without the incoming...

Aguero had to get used to a completely different system which he didn't really look comfortable with until the final 10/15 games....

I'd hazard a guess that if sane and Jesus had started the season/settled quicker, we'd of hammered the scoring charts... I'd say today it isn't even up for debate, we hands down have the best attack and that's without the incoming...

Aguero had to get used to a completely different system which he didn't really look comfortable with until the final 10/15 games....
I find it mental that anyone would think otherwise.

That's a really good point. It depends how you want to define "best" but the bottom line is total goals scored and I agree, I expect City will score more than any other team this year.

Tbh I was just being so emphatic because I was aggravated by the poster in question and wanted to make a point.

I still think we should sign Sanchez because we need further strength in depth if we're going to compete for the European Cup alongside the league.

UEFA regulations say the squads for the group phase have to be announced until 1 September 11pm.
That means 1 day after the window has been closed.
So IF Sanchez joins he will be available for CL matches in any case.

A player may only play for 1 club within 1 season - for both CL and EL !
Qualifying stages and play-offs are not involved in that rule.

If a player didn't come in as a sub he may play for a different club he has joined during the same season (winter window).
I just wondered if they'd named him in their Europa squad, they could scupper our chance of using him in our CL campaign. Thanks

That's a really good point. It depends how you want to define "best" but the bottom line is total goals scored and I agree, I expect City will score more than any other team this year.

Tbh I was just being so emphatic because I was aggravated by the poster in question and wanted to make a point.

I still think we should sign Sanchez because we need further strength in depth if we're going to compete for the European Cup alongside the league.

It's only an opinion, bud..... I happen to find nev extremely knowledgeable, same goes for dax and domilano, however, I also see where you are coming from as I'm the first to let emotion get in the way when it comes to debate. Fundamentally we all want the same though so it isn't worth getting irked.... I tell you one thing though, at least the above have the ability to debate, It grinds my Nads when certain posters make flippant comments and yet fail to engage on after...

Anyway, I agree, I think we'll ourscore everyone by some margin next year, the concern is the defence!!

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't break the scoring record. The best attacking manager around; the most efficient strike run PL history and Jesus, who looks at times like he'll be the best player in the league before his 21st birthday leading the line. Add in Sané, Sterling, Sanchez and a supply line of KDB, Silva, Bernardo and frankly if we're not at least keeping up with Pellegrini's 13/14 season something's gone wrong.

We should be averaging about 3 a game IMO, that's 114 goals, the record is 103.

Christ, Aguero would have smashed the 30 goal mark if he hadn't gone on holiday between October and March where he scored I think 8 league goals in 6 months(!). If we just carry on from where we left off, let alone improve, we'll get to 100 easily.

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't break the scoring record. The best attacking manager around; the most efficient strike run PL history and Jesus, who looks at times like he'll be the best player in the league before his 21st birthday leading the line. Add in Sané, Sterling, Sanchez and a supply line of KDB, Silva, Bernardo and frankly if we're not at least keeping up with Pellegrini's 13/14 season something's gone wrong.

We should be averaging about 3 a game IMO, that's 114 goals, the record is 103.
Sanchez plays for Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.