Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hazard a guess that if sane and Jesus had started the season/settled quicker, we'd of hammered the scoring charts... I'd say today it isn't even up for debate, we hands down have the best attack and that's without the incoming...

Aguero had to get used to a completely different system which he didn't really look comfortable with until the final 10/15 games....

Last season we created many chances for our players to shoot at goal despite having a pedestrian way to move the ball forward.
The problem was our inability to shoot accurately.

This season we have a better team yet still seem to be struggling with the same malaise if the Spurs game is anything to go by. Lets hope a combination of new strike force, more accurate shooting and even more chances increases the goal tally making any defensive mistakes a mere statistic rather than the popular reason we failed to beat lesser teams.

I'm not buying that we won't score enough goals this season. Without Sanchez, we have still have the best attack in the division. Signing him just upgrades the squad massively and gives us a better crack at the CL.

Those questioning it need to give themselves a shake. This forum should be in universal agreement for me. It's a total no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.