Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for the minute. My attention has been grabbed by some Moeen Ali brilliance!

Good. I think Away Day is a lost cause now. I'm pretty sure his alter egos have suffered similar fates in the past (apologies if that's not true Away Day).

That's just puerile. All I'm saying is that all fans, not just yours, concentrate too much on individual talents than the cohesion a well balanced team brings.

no you didn't, you specifically referenced us and us alone. if you took 10 seconds and looked at our transfer policy in the last 3 seasons you'd see its all about the team/squad. which proven star have we bought in that period?

Lets get back to Sanchez ffs. The thing for me is I've never understood the thinking with fans that want to keep a player that wants to leave (if reports are correct). If any City player didn't want to be here I'd say pack your bags and fuck off no matter who it is

Why shouldn't we be?

A trophy is a trophy at the end of the day and no club is in a position to turn their noses up at one.

In fact, your post summarises why I think the majority of Arsenal fans are complete an utter fucking tossers.

You should be playing up the value of the FA and League Cup because you'd done fuck all in the PL and CL over the past decade.
Yeah, I actually want to apologise for that post, it was a bit heat of the moment stuff, sorry. And you are right, I'm very proud of our recent FA cup record, it's pretty much became our competition.

34skl1z.jpg

Why shouldn't we be?

A trophy is a trophy at the end of the day and no club is in a position to turn their noses up at one.

In fact, your post summarises why I think the majority of Arsenal fans are complete an utter fucking tossers.

You should be playing up the value of the FA and League Cup because you'd done fuck all in the PL and CL over the past decade.
Well said.

no you didn't, you specifically referenced us and us alone. if you took 10 seconds and looked at our transfer policy in the last 3 seasons you'd see its all about the team/squad. which proven star have we bought in that period?
Oh come on, you've bought quite a few proven players. KDB, Gundogan etc.

Lets get back to Sanchez ffs. The thing for me is I've never understood the thinking with fans that want to keep a player that wants to leave (if reports are correct). If any City player didn't want to be here I'd say pack your bags and fuck off no matter who it is

Players should respect the contract they signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.