Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point still stands about no one predicting that youll achieve so little given the team youve had. There are multiple posts about Arsenal not winning serious trophies so Sanchez wants to leave, and now everyone is bringing up the league cup.... What a strange conversation.
No you fuckin bellend you said we had won nowt in 3 seasons which is factually untrue, ther are 3 domestic major trophies to compete for each season and while the league cup may be not the glittering prize it is still a domestic honour, so wind your fuckin neck in pal.

Since the money men took over at City, the fans have become obsessed with star players. It's not always about individuals, it's the sum of its parts. How many superstar players did Leicester have. Just because you've got the best players doesn't mean you'll have the best team.

That's rich coming from an Arsenal fan!

Since the money men took over at City, the fans have become obsessed with star players. It's not always about individuals, it's the sum of its parts. How many superstar players did Leicester have. Just because you've got the best players doesn't mean you'll have the best team.

why are you lot so obsessed with keeping Sanchez then? He's just a star player and the team gelled so poorly it missed out on CL. Surely you need to sell the star player and improve the team by investing in far east betting syndicates, Italian doping expertise and executives and referees?

No you fuckin bellend you said we had won nowt in 3 seasons which is factually untrue, ther are 3 domestic major trophies to compete for each season and while the league cup may be not the glittering prize it is still a domestic honour, so wind your fuckin neck in pal.

So youre calling me a fuckin bellend because I forgot that city won the league cup?

Im sorry but this is hilarious!! I never realised how highly strung some are on here, youd think I abused you, or insulted your family. It seriously amazes me how people are prepared to embarrass themselves over a football conversation.

Wind my neck in??

Jesus.

I think I deserve a right good kicking in the head, getting a "fact" wrong, fucking not on that.
Thats where the line gets crossed isnt it.... tough guy.

I agree with your first part, & ive always said that's the case. Individuals don't win trophies, they may win games & points but it takes a full squad, fans & management to pull off a trophy win.

But... the last bit I don't agree, if we have the best in each position & the manager gets them all working together then the only thing that'll stop us this season is us. You can't read much from pre season but watching our 3 games it's evident we've addressed our weaknesses & the team are working in unison. For me we don't only have the best players, but the best squad. You'll call it arrogance but I call it confidence, & for me I'm confident it's our league to win/lose this year.

why are you lot so obsessed with keeping Sanchez then? He's just a star player and the team gelled so poorly it missed out on CL. Surely you need to sell the star player and improve the team by investing in far east betting syndicates, Italian doping expertise and executives and referees?
That's just puerile. All I'm saying is that all fans, not just yours, concentrate too much on individual talents than the cohesion a well balanced team brings.

For a team who is supposed to be a major force in Europe, you seem awfully proud of that solitary league cup win. On pens may I add.

Why shouldn't we be?

A trophy is a trophy at the end of the day and no club is in a position to turn their noses up at one.

In fact, your post summarises why I think the majority of Arsenal fans are complete an utter fucking tossers.

You should be playing up the value of the FA and League Cup because you'd done fuck all in the PL and CL over the past decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.