Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might just be me, but I think @GunnerGer and @AwayDay get a bit too much flack for saying pretty benign things.

Some of our fans are too bloody touchy. Sounding like proper tarquins with the kind of offense they take at anything from either of these guys.

Relax guys! As far as other fans go, these 2 and the Stoke guy are as good as I've seen here.

Well said mate just cos they disagree and think he's staying they get shit on here for no reason.

I forgot about him laughing on the bench,hopefully this deal will get done

It's just a theory I have, based on a couple of things I have heard.

I think we want to secure a deal for Mbappe for next summer if we can get one over Madrid, which would also suit Monaco, in terms of keeping him for another year, going into a World Cup next summer.

We are happy to wait until deadline day for Sanchez, but only if we secure the option of bringing Mbappe in at the last minute, should Arsenal want to grandstand and deliver a statement that they can't be bullied by City or anyone else.

I think we want to secure a deal for Mbappe for next summer if we can get one over Madrid, which would also suit Monaco, in terms of keeping him for another year, going into a World Cup next summer.

We are happy to wait until deadline day for Sanchez, but only if we secure the option of bringing Mbappe in at the last minute, should Arsenal want to grandstand and deliver a statement that they can't be bullied by City or anyone else.
How would this come to pass?

There's no way city would sign a player for that cost to simply loan him back for a year. The most we could realistically do is secure first option for next summer in the event he doesn't move this summer.

That all sounds exciting,we haven't had a big deadline deal for ages (allowing for my goldfish memory)

How would this come to pass?

There's no way city would sign a player for that cost to simply loan him back for a year. The most we could realistically do is secure first option for next summer in the event he doesn't move this summer.

You don't think City tee-up deals in advance. when it suits us?

We did it with Pep.

Incidentally, I don't think any money would change hands this summer between us and Monaco, simply a binding agreement between all the relevant parties.

Mbappe is the most in-demand young player in world football, so perhaps we need to compromise when we can take him.

It would also lend itself as to why Sergio would stay this year, yet we are in the market for Sanchez and Mbappe this summer?

You don't think City tee-up deals in advance. when it suits us?

We did it with Pep.

I don't think any money would change hands this summer between us and Monaco, simply a binding agreement between all the relevant parties.

Mbappe is the most in-demand young player in world football, so perhaps we need to compromise when we can take him.

It would also lend itself as to why Sergio would stay this year, yet we are in the market for Sanchez and Mbappe this summer?

That sort of arrangement makes sense but what if the lad gets a bad injury? The agreement would be effectively buying and loaning back just with different accounting.

BTW I'm not saying I'm against this, in fact I'm all for it. It's just a bit strange that's all. Though I suppose it's no different to the agreement Madrid struck with the rags and Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.