Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think City tee-up deals in advance. when it suits us?

We did it with Pep.

Incidentally, I don't think any money would change hands this summer between us and Monaco, simply a binding agreement between all the relevant parties.

Mbappe is the most in-demand young player in world football, so perhaps we need to compromise when we can take him.

It would also lend itself as to why Sergio would stay this year, yet we are in the market for Sanchez and Mbappe this summer?

Now this would be the absolute perfect scenario.

You don't think City tee-up deals in advance. when it suits us?

We did it with Pep.

Incidentally, I don't think any money would change hands this summer between us and Monaco, simply a binding agreement between all the relevant parties.

Mbappe is the most in-demand young player in world football, so perhaps we need to compromise when we can take him.

It would also lend itself as to why Sergio would stay this year, yet we are in the market for Sanchez and Mbappe this summer?

Way too many "what If's" here for me Tolm, what is the plan B (or it could be C now) for getting neither, with no binding agreements in place for next summer.........with Kelechi now gone, we are dangerously relying on just Baby Jesus and Kun up front, one injury and we are short of real fire power as in 20+ goals a season.

Surely waiting until deadline day is reliant on Arsenals business. They can't keep the squad as is and sell Sanchez. They wouldn't even make top 6.

Way too many "what If's" here for me Tolm, what is the plan B (or it could be C now) for getting neither, with no binding agreements in place for next summer.........with Kelechi now gone, we are dangerously relying on just Baby Jesus and Kun up front, one injury and we are short of real fire power as in 20+ goals a season.

As stated, just a theory.

We won't end up without a new forward - guaranteed.

What if Arsene turns on the charm?
hqdefault.jpg

It might just be me, but I think @GunnerGer and @AwayDay get a bit too much flack for saying pretty benign things.

Some of our fans are too bloody touchy. Sounding like proper tarquins with the kind of offense they take at anything from either of these guys.

Relax guys! As far as other fans go, these 2 and the Stoke guy are as good as I've seen here.
Yep. I've not really seen them posting anything that is too inflammatory, added to the fact that they're not Rags.

Yep. I've not really seen them posting anything that is too inflammatory, added to the fact that they're not Rags.

when they come out with bollocks like "City haven't won a trophy for 3 years" or "City and their fans are only interested in buying star players, not building a team", then they rightly get flack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.