Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it going to be The Good, The Bad and The Ugly graveyard scene, or Gary Cooper's High Noon?

Edit: sorry, overactive imagination due to misspent youth

Last edited:
Wenger obviously wants to keep him, but Alexis forces it he will sell. He can't risk losing both Ozil and Sanchez for Free next summer. I think he will budge in the end of Aug for 50M may take some add on or a player involved however i'd hate the player add on to be Sancho.

As most people have maintained throughout this thread, Arsenal were always going to sell.

Possible but it's not the only reason it would be difficult. The player for starters - if he's staying, I doubt the he would want to commit his future 12 months sooner than he needs to and he may have his heart set on Madrid. Not many negatives from Monaco's point of view though. Just a thought.

True & imo most likely that he ends up at Madrid.

But if by any chance he fancys playing for Pep, no reason he can't do a season at Monaco first, then take over from Serge, if he goes back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.