Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think it's us or he stays. So basically. It's us or they have a pissed Sanchez for a year. 'Ideal position/situation' as Wenger put it.

Was fairly surprised when he said the situation was ideal. How much more delusional can he get ? Continues to make a fool out of himself.

So today he should return to training, well according to Wenger that is. Will he?
If I was him I'd turn up to training and directly after it pull Wenger to the side and get my agent. Demand a deal get done with whatever list of teams he wants to go to and leave. But then again. I'm not Alexis.

Was fairly surprised when he said the situation was ideal. How much more delusional can he get ? Continues to make a fool out of himself.

He is currently acting as spokesperson for the Arsenal either self appointed or requested so is it not natural that he should put this Arsenal skew on the developing story.
He is making a statement not debating the issue so perhaps a little media style misrepresentation of the truth is likely if not expected in order to hopefully get more media magnification of his point of view.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

If I was him I'd turn up to training and directly after it pull Wenger to the side and get my agent. Demand a deal get done with whatever list of teams he wants to go to and leave. But then again. I'm not Alexis.

Of course he will. My hope is that he tells Wenger again firmly today that he wants to leave, and that his efforts this season will reflect that if they try to keep him.
A professional footballer under contract should never do anything like that and it's a sad situation when fans hope they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.