Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Sanchez traveled to England. He broke off in silence. He is expected to arrive in London to attend Arsenal, with one more year left on contract, although his presence in the British capital does not guarantee his stay in the Gunners.

In the UK, in fact, nobody dares to assure that the tocopillano will continue in the club. Except for Arsène Wenger, of course. In fact, there is a powerful signal in that sense. Next to the Chilean selected Fernando Felicevich, his representative. The presence of the agent can have two readings: it will try to reach an agreement with the Londoners or will intensify the efforts so that Sánchez change of club.

Paris Saint Germain and Manchester City are still waiting for the negotiations to take place this week. Both have in their folder the attacker.

That's what the web page translated to.

Last edited:
Alexis Sanchez traveled to England. He broke off in silence. He is expected to arrive in London to attend Arsenal, with one more year left on contract, although his presence in the British capital does not guarantee his stay in the Gunners.

In the UK, in fact, nobody dares to assure that the tocopillano will continue in the club. Except for Arsène Wenger, of course. In fact, there is a powerful signal in that sense. Next to the Chilean selected Fernando Felicevich, his representative. The presence of the agent can have two readings: it will try to reach an agreement with the Londoners or will intensify the efforts so that Sánchez change of club.

Paris Saint Germain and Manchester City are still waiting for the negotiations to take place this week. Both have in their folder the attacker.

That was the web page translated to.

Thanks mate, so it is true, it wasn't just his lawyer going with him, now let's wait and see what happens.

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando!

Come on Fernando, sort this mess out, free the chilian one.

My mate from work is from Chile, his parents have access to TV from their home country and they saw this in the local news.
The guy from the Instagram picture posted before is in fact his lawyer and his agent Felicevich met him at the airport before leaving for London.

He just sent me this link but I do not speak Spanish, maybe someone here can translate this and confirm his agent was also there:

http://www.latercera.com/noticia/alexis-sanchez-viaja-inglaterra-sin-certeza-futuro/

I suppose we can try Google Translate ;-)

Thanks mate.

Was always going to play out this way. Just have to hope he chooses us over PSG.

Either way the man is leaving this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.