Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arsenal would allow Alexis to leave how would Ozil and Ox react, also being in the last year of their contracts?
Certainly they want to see the squad improving instead of losing their live insurance.

Wenger wants the trio to stay and believes that players running down their contracts
will become normal due to insane transfer fees and a lack of buyers.

Possible. But there might be a problem for Arsenal being the first club starting this future development now.

The national brain-dead peanut gallery haven't had the pre-requisite saga yet.

That must always come first in the tale good vs evil.

Stand by soon for:
"Sanchez demands £400,000 a week",
"Sanchez would consider Chelsea because he prefers living in London over Manchester",
"Sanchez is being begged to stay by his teammates",
"Arsenal ready to report Pep and City for tapping up",
"City ready to walk away",
"Wenger now at odds with Arsenal board over Sanchez",
"Wenger holding out for £70m",
"Sanchez ready to go on strike",
"Sanchez demands £500,000 a week",
"Manchester United ready to enter race for Sanchez".
"Jose snubs Sanchez move because of super Zlatan return"

And, my personal favourite: "Sources have told Sky Sports News that Sanchez could wrap up a move to Manchester City in the next month."
You missed off FFP and City facing transfer embargo

Wenger wants the trio to stay and believes that players running down their contracts
will become normal due to insane transfer fees and a lack of buyers.

Possible. But there might be a problem for Arsenal being the first club starting this future development now.
Have we been the first club to let a load of players run down their contracts due to paying wages higher than competitors?

Nail in the coffin for Sanchez to force the move could be if we win our first few games and Arsenal slip up.

Have we been the first club to let a load of players run down their contracts due to paying wages higher than competitors?

Sorry, don't get your point. Maybe I didn't make it clear.
I didn't talk about high wages. That wouldn't be ANY problem for Arsenal to find a buyer for any of that trio.
It was about missing out on transfer fees 1 yr before end of contract as the fees would be too high for any buyer
- which isn't really the case here.

I was pointing to Wenger's statement from yesterday.

Nail in the coffin for Sanchez to force the move could be if we win our first few games and Arsenal slip up.

If Arsenal have decided to categorically say NO there isn't anything to do, no?
They even might say they cannot leave Sanchez in such a difficult situation.
It's only about Arsenal. Nobody in the world can force them to end the existing contract.
May it be wise or dramatically wrong.

I wish some of you, not all, would stop wanting Sanchez to play it dirty to force a move. It's not really on. If Sanchez asks for a transfer and Wenger refuses, that's it, there should be no more. You'll just have to move on.

I really can't see Sanchez downing tools the way some of you want him to. I really want Lemar and he wants us, but I'd be disgusted if he started to act like that towards Monaco.

I wish some of you, not all, would stop wanting Sanchez to play it dirty to force a move. It's not really on. If Sanchez asks for a transfer and Wenger refuses, that's it, there should be no more. You'll just have to move on.

I really can't see Sanchez downing tools the way some of you want him to. I really want Lemar and he wants us, but I'd be disgusted if he started to act like that towards Monaco.

If he does ask for a transfer – then Arsenal should let him go... not doing so is like seeing some bloke who's missus has told him she's fucking off, but they beg her to stay - embarrassing themselves in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.