Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its silly to suggest Sanchez will struggle to find a suitor at the end of the season it almost certainly wont be us. but getting him on a free despite his wages, will appeal As Sanchez will have 2 maybe 3 years at the top

I didn't say I didn't like him!
i didn't say you did.

his wife, lady teresa was neither thin nor tall.
Lady-Teresa-Waugh-Tatler-20aug15-Diana-Cochran_400x600.jpg

It could be a whole different scenario in a years time if he stays. He'll be approaching 30 at the beginning of next season. For a player whose speed is a big part of his game, the profile and thinking of any potential suitors may be totally different to this season.

Yep...my point is Sanchez isn't staying at Afc for football reasons...If he stays it's for money(now or next summer)

Possibly but do you think you have improved? Everton have done quite well to be fair but utd have spent but are them players all genuinely top class? Lukaku is good but sooo inconsistent and at £90m has to be amazing every game? You guys have lacazette who may take time to find his feet but kolansic on a free was decent business. Spurs have done nothing and Chelsea I genuinely don't think they have upgraded that much even though they have spent £160m ish? I wouldn't swap our transfers for anyone else's so far

I think we've improved a bit, think we probably need 2 more signings (& Sanchez to stay) to really say it's a good window.

Utd will be strong, they have power now right throughout that team that teams might struggle to play against.

Chelsea I think it all boil downs to how Morata replaces Costa for me. Hazard will obviously be a miss at the start of the season so won't want to have to play catch up.

I think Salah (& Solanke) will be good signings for Liverpool. I actually think if the bought Keita and VVD they would be right up there, so I'm hoping they prove impossible to do.

There's no doubt you guys have had the best window so far. It still needs to translate itself on the park, but I can fully understand why you are so optimistic. I just don't think there's any certainties though for any team.

You are correct. Not my type.
nor mine.
although apparently it was she who introduced him to french wine so she couldn't have been all that bad.

"He once broke two bottles of a superb vintage when he banged them together too enthusiastically to celebrate Shirley Williams's defeat in the general election of 1987"

I think we've improved a bit, think we probably need 2 more signings (& Sanchez to stay) to really say it's a good window.

Utd will be strong, they have power now right throughout that team that teams might struggle to play against.

Chelsea I think it all boil downs to how Morata replaces Costa for me. Hazard will obviously be a miss at the start of the season so won't want to have to play catch up.

I think Salah (& Solanke) will be good signings for Liverpool. I actually think if the bought Keita and VVD they would be right up there, so I'm hoping they prove impossible to do.

There's no doubt you guys have had the best window so far. It still needs to translate itself on the park, but I can fully understand why you are so optimistic. I just don't think there's any certainties though for any team.

Does this not apply for the other teams you have mentioned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.