Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen that,i'm glad to hear it,i don't think sanchez training on his own means much they might just have a different approach to players coming back late

Yeah probably innocent just us fans get giddy at the slightest scent that something's off haha.

He will get more money on a free next summer...most of the transfer fee goes to him and his agent instead of Afc

Apologies, i forgot about that. But i don't really think it's about that. As i understand, he wants to come to us and the only thing stopping him,
is Arsenal. It's not the transfer fee anyway, as there won't be one.

Apologies, i forgot about that. But i don't really think it's about that. As i understand, he wants to come to us and the only thing stopping him,
is Arsenal. It's not the transfer fee anyway, as there won't be one.

No transfer fee...Money saved (transfer fee) by the club he goes to on a free...he will expect a big % of that

It's inconsequential what gets said on here

Lemar seems to have become a fixation with Arsenal fans. Is he that good? I can understand some City fans interest in Sanchez after all he has been one of the best players in the Premier league for some time, and a player we spent one Summer chasing (when he went to barcelona from Udinese) but Lemar? He's probably a very good player, but I don't recall him from the Monaco tie City played with them. The standout players I remember were Falcao for a fabulous goal, Mbappe, Silva, and Mendy. If you were to go back t the aftermath of that game, you will find that a lot of City fans were genuinely wowed by Monaco's performance at City, particularly the individual performances of Bernardo Silva and Mbappe. It is so impressive that City went straight out in the Summer and bought Bernado Silva. I know it's easy with a cheque book, but so many times I have seen some young players have an incredible game against City, and seen some other club buy them. It's an indication to me, that City are a really well run outfit. Other fans think it's all money, and mercenaries. And of course the money is a huge part of it. But we also do a lot of things right football wise. (And some things wrong as well!).

I must be missing something, but I don't see how Premiership clubs are allowing one of the best players in our league to escape their grasp in Riyadh Mahrez. Wasn't he Player of the Year 2 seasons ago? I thought he was nailed on to go to Arsenal, as he nearly joined you last season.

I love this.

That first line......... then 2 paragraphs.

Ironic comedy genius from Marv :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.