Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That assumes we want a striker. I know the whisper is that if Sanchez does not come we'll move for another striker but I'm not sure about that. We have let kelechi go. he would have been ideal. And I don't see City buying an experienced striker to rival Jesus / Aguero

On what planet would Kelechi have been the 'ideal' striker for us?

The fact he could barely get a game last season when we didn't have Jesus for 3/4s of the season and the fact we've just sold him suggests that he is far from the ideal striker.

The fact he could barely get a game last season when we didn't have Jesus for 3/4s of the season and the fact we've just sold him suggests that he is far from the ideal striker.

Absolutely. Kelechi is a red herring in this. Good luck to him at Leicester, but no way was he good enough for us.

As back up for Jesus and Aguero in the event of injury.

As back up for Jesus and Aguero in the event of injury.

I think the plan is to have a first team quality player who can play in multiple forward positions rather than a sole back-up striker.

That is the beauty of what Pep is building. There's going to be no more passengers in the side. It's all about building quality to challenge quality.

I don't at all, I see it as very much needed signing , we'll win the league if he signs .

Fair doo's I'm well happy with the squad if we are clinical we will rip it up for me now CL I can see him being a game changer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.