Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what are the sources for these claims exactly?

Just more pluck it out of your arse stuff from the DM imo.

Liverpool have only made one significant signing unless Solanke and Robertson turn out to be lot better than expected. Probably only a matter of time until they do strengthen though.

I think Salah will prove to be a good signing, they struggled when Mane was away at AFCON, so to have another pacey wide man will make them a big threat on the counter.

I still think they might get Van Dijk which will improve the defence, but i'm happy it looks like they won't get Naby Keita who I think is a smashing young player.

I think it's poorly worded. I'm sure they are all aware of the speculation but perhaps his attitude and demenour has confirmed their suspicions.

I'm sure if he opened his mouth and said "I'm off" then they wouldn't take much more convincing than that.
What they are trying to say ( obviously not very well) is that his team mates are convinced he wants to leave. Which is not necessarily, but could possibly be interpreted as, the same as saying that he has convinced them he wants to leave.

And what are the sources for these claims exactly?

Just more pluck it out of your arse stuff from the DM imo.
perhaps. But it could also be the first real indication that he does want to leave. Depends entirely on whether you believe the report. I don't think it's that unlikely that a journalist would be able to find out the chatter from the players. Journalists are not known for taking the City angle on anything, so I would actually give it a small amount of significance

bored of the Alexis saga now if he comes great if not we got a mint squad anyway sweet.

Especially Ozil and Ox will be interested about Sanchez's plans. Surely they will have asked him today. Makes some sense to me.

That's why Wenger has to state 24/7 that Sanchez will stay as he has to convince them both to sign new contracts.

Ozil has said his decision to sign a new contract doesn't depend on Wenger but on the squad improving.
I think he is waiting how the Sanchez story is evolving...

If Arsenal go into the season with Sanchez AND Ozil leaving on a free next year.... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.