Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy on Sky Brazillian football expert has offered up a Sanchez/ Aguero swop, as PEP is not certain of Aguero"s ability to finish as good as 2-3 years ago.Whilst the most vocal blue cannot deny he has lost a bit of his clinical ability, this imho would suit Arsenal more than us if Sanchez was 24/25 then maybe as it is both are there clubs talisman, nowt to gain

I know what you're saying, but the bit I don't agree with is that he isn't good enough. Good enough for what? To be our leading striker at any time soon, then no probably not (but who knows, he is young.) But as a back up? Then yes, I think he is good enough. He's pretty darned useful at coming on and making things happen, and *crucially* at taking his chances when they arrive - something which seems to be a rare commodity amongst all our players.

But if he is off, I wish him well. I think he'll light up the league when he's a regular starter at Leicester. 20+ goals in his first season there I reckon, and more the season after.
I said he wasn't good enough, Not isn't good enough. Meaning in the games he came on last season to prove himself he was no way near our standard or what we need. IMO Gabriel is a few levels above him and is younger there for he's Gotta move on and progress elsewhere. Buy back clause is a good option for both parties because if he progresses the way we want and hope he can come back, so down to the player to prove his worth if he wants to get back here and play for the best team in the world.

Some guy on Sky Brazillian football expert has offered up a Sanchez/ Aguero swop, as PEP is not certain of Aguero"s ability to finish as good as 2-3 years ago.Whilst the most vocal blue cannot deny he has lost a bit of his clinical ability, this imho would suit Arsenal more than us if Sanchez was 24/25 then maybe as it is both are there clubs talisman, nowt to gain
Sergio scored more goals last season than ever before,these experts just chat shit and no-one challenges their tripe

I'd rather Aguero all day everyday over Sanchez don't care what anybody thinks or says about it. Aguero loves the club and is the best striker to ever put on a blue shirt. He's arguably the best striker in the world on his day his stats prove it every year if he stays fit. He's probably in the top 3 strikers to ever play in the premier league and certain fans wanna swap or get rid. Certain fans have very short memories when it comes to loyalty these days. Sergio is irreplaceable and I wouldn't swap him for anyone in the world right now.

Might as well have James Ducker talking in depth about FFP. We won't swap Aguero for Sanchez.

Neymar flying into London. Arsenal agree to sell Sanchez to us. Neymar then declared too expensive and they back out before he signs for PSG.

You're welcome Arsene, I just gave you your out with that move.

I'd rather Aguero all day everyday over Sanchez don't care what anybody thinks or says about it. Aguero loves the club and is the best striker to ever put on a blue shirt. He's arguably the best striker in the world on his day his stats prove it every year if he stays fit. He's probably in the top 3 strikers to ever play in the premier league and certain fans wanna swap or get rid. Certain fans have very short memories when it comes to loyalty these days. Sergio is irreplaceable and I wouldn't swap him for anyone in the world right now.
Totally agree.

Vardy doesn't suit your style of football. He's suited to teams who play against attacking sides who leave a lot of space behind. Anyone facing Man City doesn't do that as it would be suicide. He'd spend the game running into dead ends.
We have Sterling to do that

Well, each to their own mate, but imho, there is no way we will be buying him back. I can see him as a decent striker for a mid PL team at best. I wouldn't describe it as a 'discount fee' - are you saying without a buy back that someone would've paid 40-50 million for him this summer??

I am saying that without the buyback someone would have paid more than 25. Do you not understand that? That is basic math.

So why did we just lower the fee we could have gotten for him in order to insert a buyback? Do you think City are really that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.