Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon if he plays then that's the end to this saga. he needs to force a move now or it wont happen

Nasri played for Arsenal the season he moved to us in similar circumstances so him playing or not on Sunday won't tell us a great deal.

A year older, more clubs able to participate in the process, City not wanting to stand still and address the goalscoring this summer.

Mbappe is the only player we would be willing to wait for.
In that case there must be a cut off when we turn to plan b whoever that is. Sounds like you think if Mbappe happens it will be set for next summer.

I think this is a bloody disgrace tbh.

For the last couple of years the media has complained about nobody from the academy coming through, and now that one is good enough to get a shot the head of the academy is clearly hindering his development.

C'mon Arsene, let the lad graduate :-)

Any sign of Sanchez pushing for the move to us is he still not ready to burn his bridges at Arsenal

As you were, I'm sure Wenger is acutely aware of Sanchez's wishes.

Posters need to chill and remember Wenger even went to the lengths of taking Nasri to China on a pre-season tour, such was his determination to maintain a stance.

In that case there must be a cut off when we turn to plan b whoever that is. Sounds like you think if Mbappe happens it will be set for next summer.

No, I think Monaco would like to keep Mbappe for another season but if we got the nod that Sanchez was not on the cards, we would make our move on Mbappe right away, subject to Madrid's involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.