Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's this summer or not at all.

We won't be going back.

Get on board or miss the boat.
Going by what you say Tolm I imagine we have an alternative pretty much on board as and when? So what is the time scale on decisions by the club and Sanchez likely to be??????????

I would think......and hope, that the club have it more or less nailed on a forward is joining, otherwise they wouldn't have let Nacho leave? I know we have plenty of midfield players and can play one up front but we need more firepower to compete on all levels.

As you were, I'm sure Wenger is acutely aware of Sanchez's wishes.

Posters need to chill and remember Wenger even went to the lengths of taking Nasri to China on a pre-season tour, such was his determination to maintain a stance.

As I said previously Nasri played for Arsenal in the league in August before signing for us but I could see the same with Sanchez.

I think this will come down to Arsenal getting a replacement. They do and this happens smoothly, they don't then they may try to keep him.

He's not Ricky Hatton.
Played relatively recently, will have 3 or 4 days training and it is a friendly to get match for.
Been on his jollies for several weeks and I'm sure his general fitness levels will be high. I suspect those participating dont see it as a friendly as early silverware will be most welcome to Wenger, in fact I suspect he will be desperate to win it as that might be his only realistic chance this season. As I say, he wont be match fit and being the player he is may well overdo it.

I would think......and hope, that the club have it more or less nailed on a forward is joining, otherwise they wouldn't have let Nacho leave? I know we have plenty of midfield players and can play one up front but we need more firepower to compete on all levels.
I would agree that the club are confident of forward reinforcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.