Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not in Sanchez's best interests to publicly state he wants a move but actions speak louder than words. If he plays on Sunday and doesn't put it all in...

Apologies for not reading the entire thread. What would be the buyout clause for Sanchez at this present time?

I wouldnt want any player near my club that acted like that.
I agree and I don't think he's the type but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't as focused as usual and that showed in his performance. I bet the Arsenal board wouldn't be at all disappointed if he did though. It'd give them some wriggle room to placate their fans.

Is there one??

Well I don't know. But if there was a buyout clause of say 30m going into this last year of his contract, I'd rather see us trigger and pay that, rather than the 50m or so banded around in the press.

Obviously the figures mentioned are just for a debate purposes

Think he missed the boat

MissedTheBoat.png

As I said previously Nasri played for Arsenal in the league in August before signing for us but I could see the same with Sanchez.

I think this will come down to Arsenal getting a replacement. They do and this happens smoothly, they don't then they may try to keep him.

I think this is the reason Pep was complaining about the length of the transfer window.

We may have to play out this pantomime til the last day & neither ourselves nor Arsenal benefit from that amount of pissing about, irrespective whether he signs or stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.