Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your replacing Sanchez with lemar, and he's not half the player Sanchez is, be lucky if you get in the Europa league next season

This is why we arent selling Sanchez(unless for a huge offer). Honestly, who the hell is Lemar, 6 months ago, Id never heard of him. A decent attacking midfielder, not a match winner like Sanchez.

do you really in your wildest dreams think a player with only 12 months left on contract and wants a move could command a 100 million transfer fee, il have some of what your smoking matey

Are you not seeing whats happening in football. Half decent strikers like Lukaku and Morata are fetching near 100m. Sanchez is a world class talent, plenty of teams would pay 100m to get him at his prime.

The arrogance, the self-entitlement, the hypocrisy, the delusion: Basically the London Rags.

Forgive me but I don't recognise that as accurate

After 13 years of bugger all, the idea we have the arrogance you suggest is hard to fathom

I fear we are in decline, so wonder how you give us this much emotional space at all.

We are hardly on your level, so why the hate?

This is why we arent selling Sanchez(unless for a huge offer). Honestly, who the hell is Lemar, 6 months ago, Id never heard of him. A decent attacking midfielder, not a match winner like Sanchez.
Sanchez will leave this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.