Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame he was such an arrogant, cheating bellend.
You talking about the Ireland game?

By the same token Kun's tackle on Sideshow could lead many to thing Kun is a great but dirty player.

Let's just admit Thierry was a phenomenal PL player. Even though he didn't play for City.

Are you not seeing whats happening in football. Half decent strikers like Lukaku and Morata are fetching near 100m. Sanchez is a world class talent, plenty of teams would pay 100m to get him at his prime.
Why haven't they then?

If you want Sanchez for free youll have to wait till next summer. Hes a world class player and would command a world class fee now.
I wont be surprised at all if Barca bid 100m for him
Only if Barcelona are desperate - which is a possibility after all the window shuts in a few weeks.

Are you not seeing whats happening in football. Half decent strikers like Lukaku and Morata are fetching near 100m. Sanchez is a world class talent, plenty of teams would pay 100m to get him at his prime.

im sure they would under normal cicumstanses, however every club is aware of Arsenals position which does dramatically de value the player, arsenal are on a hiding if they dont take good money for him today, infact arsenal lose all round if they dont sell him or sell him for 45 million which is IMO cheap, only themselves to blame for not keeping a decent amount remaining on contract he should have signed an extension months ago of course with a back hander

Your Arsene Wenger and I claim my £5

errr , i dont know.

Honestly though, no wumming, what would you do if your barca, you just lost Neymar, Klopp has basically staked his liverpool job on keeping Coutinho this season. Chelsea wont sell Hazard after losing Costa. Sanchez is basically the only option that may be available , if Arsenal say 100m or no deal, Barca will have to cough up, any top team desperate for a world class player wont worry about the length of Sanchez's contract, theyll be getting a world class player for 100m, which is a bargain in this market. I dont see why everyone is finding this so bizarre, it makes perfect sense.

Can one of you Blue Mooners please do the honours and dig up that letter that Arsenal sent to their friends with regard to ourselves.Please show our learned friend why Blue Moon hates them so much.
arsenal-ffp-letters1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.