Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenal-ffp-letters1.jpg
I prefer the one on the right.

errr , i dont know.

Honestly though, no wumming, what would you do if your barca, you just lost Neymar, Klopp has basically staked his liverpool job on keeping Coutinho this season. Chelsea wont sell Hazard after losing Costa. Sanchez is basically the only option that may be available , if Arsenal say 100m or no deal, Barca will have to cough up, any top team desperate for a world class player wont worry about the length of Sanchez's contract, theyll be getting a world class player for 100m, which is a bargain in this market. I dont see why everyone is finding this so bizarre, it makes perfect sense.

They will get Coutinho,and certainly won't pay £100m for a player in his last year.

Why haven't they then?

In barcas case, they never thought Neymar would leave them, after all theyre more than a club! now hes seen the euro signs and said adios, they're probably panicking for a replacement. And they are cash rich.
In city's case, I dont know why you havent bid.

Are you not seeing whats happening in football. Half decent strikers like Lukaku and Morata are fetching near 100m. Sanchez is a world class talent, plenty of teams would pay 100m to get him at his prime.

Sorry but that's wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.