Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if you read again, this nobhead never actually compared the league to the FA Cup. I only pointed out to the poster that said he Sanchez had won feck all that he won 2 FA Cups. I then even pointed out in the next post that I didn't say the league was as good as an FA Cup win, but I still like to win trophies.

Well if you read again, this nobhead never actually compared the league to the FA Cup. I only pointed out to the poster that said he Sanchez had won feck all that he won 2 FA Cups. I then even pointed out in the next post that I didn't say the league was as good as an FA Cup win, but I still like to win trophies.

It doesnt matter what you say mate, stop trying.

At least you realise what you are ;-)

Exactly. I went mental when City won the FA Cup in 2011. The poster is probably some kid who started supporting City in 2008.

So the fans who did started supporting city since 08 dont count as fans ? its been 9 years and its a fair enough time i think unless you think city can be only those who were supporting the club before 08. As far as my original post is concerned i take my words back if it helps yes sanchez has won 2 fa cups and not jack shit but For a player of sanchez quality does winning 2 fa cups be categorized as success where teams dont even field their strongest 11 till the semis given the option? My point was about the stature of aguero at city and sanchez at arsenal. It just cant be compared.

Re Aguero yes. But whatever, Arsenal and their fans are small time and more concerned about going on opposition fans forums celebrating the fact a player who wants to leave you is staying for another year at a cost of £50/60m. Talk about small time mentality.

Not at all, just bored to fucking death of checking this thread and finding you posting the same inane bollocks time and time again, how you've not been kicked off here as yet is beyond comprehension.

Remembering back to when Arsenal ladt won the title, and I realise that time may have warped your memory, are you seriously comparing winning the FA Cup to winning the league ?

Really ?

So many good posts.

I see movement only to come here and see high levels of delusion. Said it many times Arsenal are run like a business. Kroenke
moved the Rams from St. Louis to LA they are 4W 12L last season in the NFL. Colorado Rapids have lost 12 out of 20 matches. Denver Nuggets (NBA) has a record of 40W 42L.

Really think he cares about turning Arsenal into title contenders? He is in it for the money and selling Sanchez gives him a lot of it.

There will be a meltdown but Arsenal will buy someone else and the fans will get over it.

In essence 2 domestic cups IS fuck all.

At a guess, and without Wikipedia, Sanchez has won a couple of leagues with Barca, maybe a CL also, 2 Copa America's, a Copa Del Rey and 2 FA Cups.

The FA Cup nowadays is a losers competition. It may be good enough for Monreal's legacy but it certainly isn't good enough for Sanchez's.

Just because your expectations (as a club, a manager & as fans) have lowered, you can't expect a player to want to lower his with you.

I actually don't much want him, IIH, but he's way, way, way too good for you and your fellow Bully/Claude/Blood supporters.

Any fan who spends all his time spouting his opinion on another teams forum is just a bit dodgy in my book. A couple of insightful posts there's nothing wrong with but at the moment these guys are about as active us some actual city fans on here. Its just weird. Not like they're adding anything new to the discussion either anymore, at what point does it become wumming?

If I spent all day playing with arses on their forum I'd just feel a bit dirty.

In essence 2 domestic cups IS fuck all.

At a guess, and without Wikipedia, Sanchez has won a couple of leagues with Barca, maybe a CL also, 2 Copa America's, a Copa Del Rey and 2 FA Cups.

The FA Cup nowadays is a losers competition. It may be good enough for Monreal's legacy but it certainly isn't good enough for Sanchez's.

Just because your expectations (as a club, a manager & as fans) have lowered, you can't expect a player to want to lower his with you.

I actually don't much want him, IIH, but he's way, way, way too good for you and your fellow Bully/Claude/Blood supporters.

Really? You are actually saying that? So your honours list essentially consists of 4 league titles in your eyes? Does your Uefa Cup count, or was that a losers trophy?

Wow, they talk about Arsenal fans being entitled. I'm just glad the rest on the forum don't think this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.