Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fan who spends all his time spouting his opinion on another teams forum is just a bit dodgy in my book. A couple of insightful posts there's nothing wrong with but at the moment these guys are about as active us some actual city fans on here. Its just weird. Not like they're adding anything new to the discussion either anymore, at what point does it become wumming?

If I spent all day playing with arses on their forum I'd just feel a bit dirty.

Unfortunately for them / Fortunately for us, their fans, much like their manager (and to paraphrase someone not too far away), are now restricted to being simple 'voyeurs'.

Any fan who spends all his time spouting his opinion on another teams forum is just a bit dodgy in my book. A couple of insightful posts there's nothing wrong with but at the moment these guys are about as active us some actual city fans on here. Its just weird. Not like they're adding anything new to the discussion either anymore, at what point does it become wumming?

If I spent all day playing with arses on their forum I'd just feel a bit dirty.
Some arses are worth playing with ;-)

Its not like city fans have anything to contribute in this thread, other than moan about us being here, and spare me this bullshit "I come to check the thread, and its you again, and im getting suicidal, im gona cut myself and spill my blue blood everywhere" jesus christ get a fucking grip. What is wrong with you people.

im out

Really? You are actually saying that? So your honours list essentially consists of 4 league titles in your eyes? Does your Uefa Cup count, or was that a losers trophy?

Wow, they talk about Arsenal fans being entitled. I'm just glad the rest on the forum don't think this way.
It was a cup winners cup.
Personally they all count and good luck to your lot, but I still want Sanchez.

Its not like city fans have anything to contribute in this thread, other than moan about us being here, and spare me this bullshit "I come to check the thread, and its you again, and im getting suicidal, im gona cut myself and spill my blue blood everywhere" jesus christ get a fucking grip. What is wrong with you people.

im out
Promise?

im out
HooFuckingRay.

In essence 2 domestic cups IS fuck all.

At a guess, and without Wikipedia, Sanchez has won a couple of leagues with Barca, maybe a CL also, 2 Copa America's, a Copa Del Rey and 2 FA Cups.

The FA Cup nowadays is a losers competition. It may be good enough for Monreal's legacy but it certainly isn't good enough for Sanchez's.

Just because your expectations (as a club, a manager & as fans) have lowered, you can't expect a player to want to lower his with you.

I actually don't much want him, IIH, but he's way, way, way too good for you and your fellow Bully/Claude/Blood supporters.

I get the jist of your post mate but to say the fa cup is a losers competition is quite frankly bollocks

Last edited:

im out
Hurray.

im out

Don't come back to this thread until the transfer window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.