Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You are actually saying that? So your honours list essentially consists of 4 league titles in your eyes? Does your Uefa Cup count, or was that a losers trophy?

Wow, they talk about Arsenal fans being entitled. I'm just glad the rest on the forum don't think this way.

Where do you think his domestic Cup medals sit in his pecking order ?

Do you think he joined you to joined FA Cups ('cos if he did he certainly seems to have re-evaluated).

PS. Our Cup win in 2011 was - much like your victory 2 years ago - our first trophy win in ages. However, winning the Cup the season following our League win probably still wouldn't have been enough to keep Mancini in a job.

Its not like city fans have anything to contribute in this thread, other than moan about us being here, and spare me this bullshit "I come to check the thread, and its you again, and im getting suicidal, im gona cut myself and spill my blue blood everywhere" jesus christ get a fucking grip. What is wrong with you people.

im out

Yeah but its our forum you muppet!

If I'm hanging out in my own living room its not weird, if Arsene Wengers always chilling in there there comes a point where I'd have to be like, look mate can you piss of now.

Its not like city fans have anything to contribute in this thread, other than moan about us being here, and spare me this bullshit "I come to check the thread, and its you again, and im getting suicidal, im gona cut myself and spill my blue blood everywhere" jesus christ get a fucking grip. What is wrong with you people.

im out

Yes you are!

Would be nice if we could get an opposition fan to stay here.

Turning in to RAWK this place.

Those that behave have zero problems so maybe you should look at their behaviour rather than moaning about our own forum!

Where do you think his domestic Cup medals sit in his pecking order ?

Do you think he joined you to joined FA Cups ('cos if he did he certainly seems to have re-evaluated).

PS. Our Cup win in 2011 was - much like your victory 2 years ago - our first trophy win in ages. However, winning the Cup the season following our League win probably still wouldn't have been enough to keep Mancini in a job.

Obviously the league titles and European trophies have more prestige, I just dont like the idea of totally dismissing the other domestic trophies.

As a fan I get disappointed every competition we get knocked out of. Even though Wenger fields a largely reserve team in the League Cup, I still get disappointed when we get knocked out.

However, I'm not arguing with you that Sanchez wants more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.