Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mad that arsenal have got themselves in this position, if they refused to sigh new contracts they should of been sold last year to maximize their transfer values.Think they are between a rock and an hard place now and whatever they choose to do they are going to lose out. Really wouldn't want to be an arsenal supporter at the moment a great club being badly managed and i don't mean just by Wenger. Think Sanchez would be great for us but its up to Arenal if they decide to sell or not either way think we are in for a great season 47 years waching gods own club never been as excited about the start of a season, but this is city so we will probably lose at Brighton (i wonder if this typical city feeling will ever go away).

As you say this is City and nothing emphasised that more for me than the inability to hit the target from many chances last season.

Never assume anything with City because the City Factor will be one of the reasons why my dad told me that supporting City is character building and it will prepare me for everything life throws at me.

I didnt know ít could be so good though but there´s always that little doubt at the back of my mind.....

Thing that pisses me off He said after the Fed final he will announce where he is to play next season then,,,,,,, Nothing not a journo trying to get an excusive or hearsay this came from his interview. If it was city he wanted and nothing but . then imho he should have told Arsenal and announced decision to leave

Not even on the subs bench
giphy.gif

To be fair he has only been back in training for a few days so i didn't expect to see him today,if he's downed tools we would know by now i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.