Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope alexis hands in a transfer request if they loose today to Chelsea
I know I'm just being the blind optimist gunner here, But I doubt a community shield loss will affect the transfer request decision. Losing the first league game at home to Leicester is more likely to.

I know I'm just being the blind optimist gunner here, But I doubt a community shield loss will affect the transfer request decision. Losing the first league game at home to Leicester is more likely to.

Yeah I wouldn't have thought we will see a transfer request if u lose today :-)
I'm not sure he will even hand one in at all. Not many top players do these days it seems. I'd love him at city that's for sure. Time will tell if he comes or stays.

It's a tricky situation with sanchez and the others nearly out of contravt. Sell them now and get around £100mil, risk them all leaving for free next year or pay them mega bucks for new contracts to stay.
It can't be an easy time for u arsenal fans at the moment even though it's an "ideal situation" according to wenger.
I wouldn't be happy if we had aguero, silva and de Bryune in this situation.

It's mad that arsenal have got themselves in this position, if they refused to sigh new contracts they should of been sold last year to maximize their transfer values.Think they are between a rock and an hard place now and whatever they choose to do they are going to lose out. Really wouldn't want to be an arsenal supporter at the moment a great club being badly managed and i don't mean just by Wenger. Think Sanchez would be great for us but its up to Arenal if they decide to sell or not either way think we are in for a great season 47 years waching gods own club never been as excited about the start of a season, but this is city so we will probably lose at Brighton (i wonder if this typical city feeling will ever go away).

It's mad that arsenal have got themselves in this position, if they refused to sigh new contracts they should of been sold last year to maximize their transfer values.Think they are between a rock and an hard place now and whatever they choose to do they are going to lose out. Really wouldn't want to be an arsenal supporter at the moment a great club being badly managed and i don't mean just by Wenger. Think Sanchez would be great for us but its up to Arenal if they decide to sell or not either way think we are in for a great season 47 years waching gods own club never been as excited about the start of a season, but this is city so we will probably lose at Brighton (i wonder if this typical city feeling will ever go away).

Totally agree mate.

It is a good point but not as mad as you think as they do it time and time again pal. Whoever is in charge simply can not control the high profile contract extentions. They manage to get the players but there ambition is not met and they can not keep hold of them. No tiitles is one thing but now no champions league is the icing on a very embaressing cake.

I doubt they would of got 45M plus for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.