Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he leaves, there's only one place he's going and that's to us. I'd put at 60-40 that he'll stay. 0% chance he'll end up anywhere other than Arsenal or City.

Interesting disparity ,admittedly on a scarcity of responses.

Best Arsenal fan odds on Sanchez to City = 15%
Best City fan odds on Sanchez to City = 40%

And there we have it...views are formed not based upon any sense of objectivity but on one's emotional desire...otherwise known as confirmation bias.

Odds on Mbappe city 7/2 in from 7/1 this morning Ano odds mean nothing it's probably to do with him having his pic took with Sane in Manchester today lol
Sanchez to city drifted to 4/1 so if anyone is 100% he's joining throw a wedge on it haha
;)

I recon we will get at least one of them. Either way im happy. Mbappe would be my choice due to age. If we get one then we have silly choice. Both... Thats just cheating on champ manager..

Prefer mMuffin also, at least the Tarquins wouldn't have our dirty oil money. Their past has enough dirt in it for us to sully their hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.