Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if its fitness or something is going on - interesting

To be fair he has only been back in training for a few days so i didn't expect to see him today,if he's downed tools we would know by now i think

Arriving back on Tuesday meant he missed last weeks final pre-season friendly and probably today's match too. Next week will be the real tester.

Hasn't he just returned to training?

He was never going to play in this ffs he only started pre season training on tuesday

He has only been training for 5 days. Mustafi is also nowhere to be seen (returned to training the same day as Sanchez), I suppose he's on the move as well....The pair of them were never considered to be ready for this game. The aim was to have them ready to play some part against Leicester. Arsene has taken no risks with his team selection. Ozil and Ramsey were carrying slight knocks and are also left out. Anyone who was a fitness doubt is completely left out.

This is what Arsenal fans will tell themselves as they continue to be deluded.

Bernardo Silva had his first training session on August 1 and played a role in the West Ham game on August 4th.

Sanchez would at the minimum be on the bench in normal circumstances.

Why? He's a professional footballer, he should be fit. He's their best, and most important player. Why would he not at least be on the subs bench for the most important friendly if the season?

Well I guess this will be put to bed on Friday if he's left out to face Leicester.

4 or 5 days pre season training is not enough.

I agree that it could very well be a fitness doubt why he is not even on the bench.

Whether or not that was physical or mental fitness to play is another matter.
All I know is if he wants to get into Pep´s team he had better start his physical training ASAP.

This is what Arsenal fans will tell themselves as they continue to be deluded.

Bernardo Silva had his first training session on August 1 and played a role in the West Ham game on August 4th.

Sanchez would at the minimum be on the bench in normal circumstances.

But the poor lad has been ill ;)

I think Wenger behaves like a school teacher. Sanchez has not been showing the right attitude, as far as he's concerned, and is being excluded from activities as a punishment.

I don't know why you keep saying PMSL at the end of every post when mocking folk. Come on there's not a fuckin chance he was anywhere near this team today. Fitness wise..

Awaits PMSL.

He would be on the bench if Wenger is confident he is staying. Just to make a statement. I mean comon, he could just bring him on for a few minutes towards the end. You do realise they can make SIX substitutions today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.