Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would be on the bench if Wenger is confident he is staying. Just to make a statement. I mean comon, he could just bring him on for a few minutes towards the end. You do realise they can make SIX substitutions today.

Well if everyone is certain he's been left out so he can join us. Take the 4/1. And that's from 4/9 not long ago.

This is what Arsenal fans will tell themselves as they continue to be deluded.

Bernardo Silva had his first training session on August 1 and played a role in the West Ham game on August 4th.

Sanchez would at the minimum be on the bench in normal circumstances.
It could happen either way. Like I said, next week will be the acid test. By then Sanchez will have been back 12 days and should at least be on Arsenal's bench. Even then it's not unheard of players taking part in a few matches before a transfer is completed, similar to the situation with KDB.

You seem determined to make everyone believe he's not coming. How come out of interest?
I've not said once he's not coming. I pointed out along with 6 or 7 others the Charity Shield has come to soon. Friday night will tell us everything and that 4/1 could look good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.