Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

There's no point in us getting twisted over the machinations of the transfer window. Sanchez is casting a huge shadow over today's Community Shield and I think it would be in our interests if Arsenal win comfortably today. If this materialises, most fans may take the view that it would be best to take the Sanchez money & invest it on Lamar and another player before the window shuts & move on to a new chapter without the will he, won't he stay/sign bollocks hanging over the squad until January.

Looking forward to Arsenal losing heavily today. Either way fans should want to sell Sanchez and re invest the money. If Aguero wanted out and any other player I would want them to be sold. Why keep a player against their wishes? Never understood that. I guess its different for Arsenal supporters because in their eyes keeping Sanchez is probably equal to winning a trophy :p

i think this particular forum is crying out for an ending to the is he or isnt he saga. How many are sleep deprived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.