Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I was going to pass up commenting on the video, but I Dunno, his face is definitely facing downwards. He looks painfully aware of the camera, almost grimacing at it. The others aren't even aware of it. If he does stay, he'll have to refocus, because the video is of someone not very happy at being in that particular place at that particular time.

He won't be holding up a City shirt this summer. He might next summer, but then he'll be free to sign with proper clubs as well.
Mods, can we get rid of this cünt now.

He's a bit salty about his favourite player wanting to leave and join us.

wan wan wan, somebody call the wanmbulance! he's coming to city mate, get over it. After that wave, there is ZERO chance he stays.

tbh i was completely kidding. i actually agree with billy goat. I don't see anything in that at all that would suggest he's leaving. He seems like a pretty decent professional and if arsenal really don't want to sell, i think he'll stay another year and do right by the club. But considering his decency as a professional, and his age and ambition, maybe arsenal will do the right thing for him.

People see what they want to see. I see a player on the field congratulating his team mates and then acknowledging the fans when they chant his name. At this point some of you are just making up your own version of events to fit your narrative. The only way i see him leaving is if he hands in a transfer request and at this point i don't think that's likely.

I see a fucking bellend on a City forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.