Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i have said "bigger" clubs. The point stands. I don't think we'll sell him to you and next summer he'll have his pick of clubs. We'll see if the wanting to work with Pep stuff rings true then.

Like I said to my ex gf 'too little too late you've hurt my feelings once to often with your nasty words'

'Now fuck off your fanny stinks'

Should i have said "bigger" clubs. The point stands. I don't think we'll sell him to you and next summer he'll have his pick of clubs. We'll see if the wanting to work with Pep stuff rings true then.
Yes you know it but you're too proud to admit it. Him prizing himself away from moves to the "bigger" clubs should tell you all you need to know except if you to practice selective listening. By the way I'll be cheering you up in Europa next season.

Should i have said "bigger" clubs. The point stands. I don't think we'll sell him to you and next summer he'll have his pick of clubs.
Agreed, 3,4,6,8, and a lob wedge is plenty of choice for a beginner. But there's no use having big clubs like a driver until you can hit the ball cleanly with an iron.

Agreed, 3,4,6,8, and a lob wedge is plenty of choice for a beginner. But there's no use having big clubs like a driver until you can hit the ball cleanly with an iron.
I think that's a little beyond the comprehension of Billy tbf

This is a very logical assertion. I'm caught up on the fact that they can't afford to slip further down the table. It's already panic mode. What if they unload Sanchez, to us of all places, and they finish 6th and fizzle out of the Europa league? Chaos. They can't allow this to happen. At any cost. Plus they've played the we needed the money card previously. They can't do that now. Their image would be shot for a decade if they sell to us.

It's not a case of money it's damage control at this point? Your take?

What if they keep Sanchez and finish 6th? Sanchez goes on a free and they need a replacement that will cost them a minimum of 50m. What if Ozil and Ox do the same? Leave on a free and need another 60m to replace them both. Is Kroenke ready to invest serious money into Arsenal if that happens. If not they could struggle to get back to the CL. Ruined for years.

Kroenke and any other owner is selling Sanchez if he doesn't sign a new deal. We'll see if Real Madrid sell or keep Isco, he also has a year left, said many times he would sign the renewal but still hasn't, Real will sell him if he doesn't sign, its that simple.

If Im the Arsenal owner and my top player wants to leave and publicly states "I want to play in the Champions League" and my club is playing in the Europa League, the answer is clear. Plus Im giving up 50m & wages to keep a player that doesn't even want to be there. The most over looked aspect is what kind of effect the constant media speculation will have on team morale and club image. Sanchez is entering the last year and can sign a pre contract in January. He will have many, many offers from every top club in the world. The most sought after free agent in history. Already in October, we'll start hearing about Sanchez being linked to every single club. He can anywhere he wants to and make serious money. Wenger will get asked in every press conference about Sanchez, the questions will never stop. This will damage team morale, especially if Arsenal are out of the top 4 at that point. It would destroy them. Much better to just sell him and reinvest in a younger player that will be happy to be there.

At the end of the day it has fuck all to do with City what Aresenal do or don't do with Sanchez , he is under contract with them , if they want to sell him then that's completely up to them , all this calling them a small minded small time club is total bollocks.

Hi folks... I come in peace!!

Just wondering if there's any further news from your end, I seen Tomlie had info last night?

Also, wrong thread but any more news on Mbappe? Would be a massive coup if you pulled that off, and I'm not too proud to admit I'd be jealous as feck if you pulled that off, no matter the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.