Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone's going to hinder Jesus' game time. That's Peps golden boy. Worry about Aguero more than Jesus when it comes to gametime.

Pep will get crucified for maligning Aguero whilst he is at his peak.

I will not get my coat, nor call a taxi as i think that deserves a free pint tbh chaps.

I will not get my coat, nor call a taxi as i think that deserves a free pint tbh chaps.
He's not going to bench unless he feels like he has to. That means either Jesus' form is atrocious or Aguero is banging in goals for fun. However, if they're both available and on form and he has to choose one he will take Jesus.

in the latest sky sports news bit on yesterdays game there is a bit about sanchez possibly not being ready to play on Friday either. is wenger seing how they start in ths prem league without ssnchwz before making a final decision?

At the moment PSG are taking a gamble that they will get away with doing what they want and that approach I don't believe is something the City owners would do. Irrespective of how PSG are handled by UEFA it is something that our owners would find unethical.
What the fuck are you actually on about?

What have PSG done wrong?

Their spend is actually less than ours and we are still after signing Mbappe and fucking Sanchez. Unethical my arse. PSG's turnover was virtually the same as ours in the last published set of accounts and you have literally no idea whatsoever if and how they can afford their current spend this summer.

At present there is nothing remotely confirmed that may suggest they have done anything dodgy. Your only possible theory (that they used a third party) is media led and has already been quashed by both the French League and PSG themselves. So by repeating it you are showing a) a lack of understanding on how a transfer is accounted for over its life b) that you'll believe negative stories in the press about other clubs whilst ignoring the same stories about your own club, in other words, you're gullible.

Thirdly, claiming the UAE is a bastion of 'ethics' is beyond a fucking joke despite their great stewardship of Manchester City FC.

Last edited:
What the fuck are you actually on about?

What have PSG done wrong?

Their spend is actually less than ours and we are still after signing Mbappe and fucking Sanchez. Unethical my arse. PSG's turnover was virtually the same as ours in the last published set of accounts and you have literally no idea whatsoever if and how they can afford their current spend this summer.

At present there is nothing remotely confirmed that may suggest they have done anything dodgy. Your only possible theory (that they used a third party) is media led and has already been quashed by both the French League and PSG themselves. So by repeating it you are showing a) a lack of understanding on how a transfer is accounted for over its life b) that you'll believe negative stories in the press about other clubs whilst ignoring the same stories about your own club, in other words, you're gullible.

Thirdly, claiming the UAE is a bastion of 'ethics' is beyond a fucking joke despite their great stewardship of Manchester City FC.

It's a frightening lack of knowledge.

FFP is dead, or certainly close, imo.

He will.

I think the best way to look at It, is that game time will be shared appropriately.

The squad has significant competition, why people feel the need to persistently divide and fall is beyond me.

It's a frightening lack of knowledge.

FFP is dead, or certainly close, imo.

Hi Proy,

However our lack of knowledge is the problem so where do we get educated _ Seemingly the media in your eyes regurgitates what was a major problem for us and PSG because we both spend for investment so to the average City fan it seems logical we must be approaching that imbalance of income against purchases.
The amortisation of player purchases went some way to explaining how we should look at our yearly spend and a read through balance sheet thread also helps but perhaps our frightening lack of knowledge can be helped if we are given accountancy ammunition to enable the alarmist press to be countered.

Other than that only those with accountancy knowledge will be privy to the truth and we react again and again to the media speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.