Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, didnt think I'd ever say this but I think we got lucky Liverpool getting that last CL place....Less chance Sanchez wanting to stick around now that Arsenal not playing CL football next season....maybe this was the extra little push we needed to get the deal done? fingers crossed!;)

Im not sure Arsenal will sell to a premier league club and although they have previous for selling to us i really can't see it, more likely to Bayern as Robben and Riberi are the wrong side of 30 and he seems a perfect fit for them

The only way I see this happening is if Sanchez forces a move to us.

No way will Arsenal freely sell to City, the fan backlash would that would happen would be huge.

Sanchez will definitely leave. He won't want to waste his peak years in the Europa League with Arsenal.

The question is.....is he committed to sign for Pep? Or could Chelsea or Bayern convince him to join them over us?

Attacking options of: Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva and Sanchez would be unreal. Just staggering. And could be a challenge to keep them all happy.

Sanchez will definitely leave. He won't want to waste his peak years in the Europa League with Arsenal.

The question is.....is he committed to sign for Pep? Or could Chelsea or Bayern convince him to join them over us?

Attacking options of: Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva and Sanchez would be unreal. Just staggering. And could be a challenge to keep them all happy.

I think this is the key thing. He's 28 now and he'd have to sign a new deal to stay at arsenal beyond this summer which I just don't see. Its no formality that they'll get back in the champions league next year. Us, rags, chelsea, spurs and liverpool will all improve over the summer, where as they've got a job on their hands just to retain their top players.

Imagine having the five of Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Sane, and Sanchez to rotate for our 3 forward positions. That's two great players off the bench.

If we do sign Alexis I think Paddy Roberts will either be loaned or sold, hopefully the former.

Bayern's record signing is Javi Martinez for £35m. No way they pay 50m for Sanchez in the last year of his contract. They are probably offering around 30m. Also where does he fit in there, Bayern have Ribery, Robben, Coman, Costa. They would have to sell one, probably Costa.

Kroenke will prefer to sell to us for 50m even if it means the fans go a little crazy, it will settle down at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.