Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flap flap flap..

We'll sign him,it'll get done. What odds does it make that he's on international duty anyway,none whatsoever. There's these things called planes,pretty useful. Keep reading 'Arsenal need to buy a replacement' ..they bought one a month ago didn't they?! That's the reason they bought him imo. Thought that was obvious.
Arsenal ain't gonna turn down 70/80m are they,I mean,come on. It'll get sorted,loads of time left.

A good shout for top 4 but do you expect them to be top 4 this season?

Mahrez is a good shout. I don't know why the Premiership clubs don't bid for him. One of the best players in the league. He doesn't put a shift in like some forwards but he's still very talented and was decisive for Leicester.

Nobody can say for sure what will happen but if recent history is to go by teams that dont play in cl have gernally done well in league. Last 2 winners chelsea and leicste didnt play in cl.When chelsea won the league in 14/15 they got knocked out in 2nd round just like us when we won it in 13/14 and our closest rival then liverpool didnt have cl distraction

That may well be but it still doesn't get round the problem that Arsenal will be unwilling sellers. There seems to be an idea in some quarters that City just have to click our fingers and a transfer happens. Arsenal can afford to swallow a loss of £60m on Sanchez, but they cannot afford to fall down in status to a club like West Ham's status and that may happen if they let him go. I think Arsenal should have been very active like City early in the window when it was possible to do deals at a reasonable price (Bernado Silva) and then sell Sanchez to City but I don't see the logic in selling him now.
Wasn't our main smart early business,
when Pep use his influence to pursuade Bernardo Silva to pick us over the rags on a deal they had done most of the groundwork and agreed a fee from Monaco? That was the rumour at the time. Our other deals haven't offered as much value.

Won't Txiki and Ivan Gazidis both be in Monaco the last day or so? So plenty of time for discussion.

In any event Arsene no doubt will say Sanchez and Oxlade Chamberlain are staying at his weekly press conference. Both will probably play against Liverpool and it is still very likely both will be gone by the end of the transfer window.

was looking last night at big dave watson's posts history after his resolute "correct" with quote on someone's post this is not happening and I have to say I'm bit worried as he has history of such one-worded posts in few transfer periods that came very true. He's not worded guy but it looks he usually has pretty good info.

was looking last night at big dave watson's posts history after his resolute "correct" with quote on someone's post this is not happening and I have to say I'm bit worried as he has history of such one-worded posts in few transfer periods that came very true. He's not worded guy but it looks he usually has pretty good info.

You're worried about Big Dave!?!?!!?!? Is this a sign of the impending apocalypse?

Flap flap flap..

We'll sign him,it'll get done. What odds does it make that he's on international duty anyway,none whatsoever. There's these things called planes,pretty useful. Keep reading 'Arsenal need to buy a replacement' ..they bought one a month ago didn't they?! That's the reason they bought him imo. Thought that was obvious.
Arsenal ain't gonna turn down 70/80m are they,I mean,come on. It'll get sorted,loads of time left.
Arsene Whinger knows he wants to go, and only wants to go to City. He is simply hoping we'll panic and turn our attention to someone else before the end of the window. If not, he knows he's blown the money. The deal is there, on the table. I'd love it if we'd said £60M but it drops £1M every hour on deadline day.

#worryingtimes

was looking last night at big dave watson's posts history after his resolute "correct" with quote on someone's post this is not happening and I have to say I'm bit worried as he has history of such one-worded posts in few transfer periods that came very true.
Why do you give him credence. He's not even a City fan. Just an almighty WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.