Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wanna do 3 in this week but it feels unlikely. 2 would be more realistic. We like Martin, and of the 3 one is definitely a LB. So joining the dots I'd say it's possible.
So Sanchez Evans and Martin. Would be pretty pissed if we missed out on Martin for Evans.

Where would Arsenal get 70mil from this late in the transfer window?!! ;)

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 25m25 minutes ago
Arsenal are prepared to meet a £75m buyout clause to sign Real Madrid's Marco Asensio before the transfer deadline. (Source: Sunday Express)

Even if Arsenal had the 500m euros that his new contract has attached, why in the fuck would he leave Real Madrid for bloody Arsenal?

I don't know if he's signed that new contract yet, but still its on the table and if Real told me thats how much they value me I wouldn't be listening to Wenger whispering "but in five years your contract will expire and you can join City on a free".

So Sanchez Evans and Martin. Would be pretty pissed if we missed out on Martin for Evans.

I think if we miss out on Martin it will only be because he doesn't want to leave, after all he's been at the club since he was about 8 and he only just broke into the first team. He's a guaranteed starter for his boyhood club, whereas here he gets to play on a totally different level but will be rotated. Plus he's currently playing for Spain U21 and we all know how they prefer to pick domestically based players for the youth teams. Of course on the other hand he knows Maffeo and Diaz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.