Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would Arsenal get 70mil from this late in the transfer window?!! ;)

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 25m25 minutes ago
Arsenal are prepared to meet a £75m buyout clause to sign Real Madrid's Marco Asensio before the transfer deadline. (Source: Sunday Express)

Pretty bullshit story, but if other rumours are to be believed we could be about to pull in £90M selling Mustafi, Ox, Gibbs and Lucas.

There's also rumours that we are prepared to wait to spend the money in January or next summer..... Ambition.....!!! :-)

Pretty bullshit story, but if other rumours are to be believed we could be about to pull in £90M selling Mustafi, Ox, Gibbs and Lucas.

There's also rumours that we are prepared to wait to spend the money in January or next summer..... Ambition.....!!! :-)

No offence but even if you had £75m for Asensio, he wouldn't want to join you.

He's the golden boy at Real Madrid, he's one of the most talked about prospect in Europe and Spain's next big thing. Why would he swap back to back CL winners, reigning La Liga champions Real Madrid for Europa League, haven't-won-a title-in-over-a-decade Arsenal?

No offence but even if you had £75m for Asensio, he wouldn't want to join you.

He's the golden boy at Real Madrid, he's one of the most talked about prospect in Europe and Spain's next big thing. Why would he swap back to back CL winners, reigning La Liga champions Real Madrid for Europa League, haven't-won-a title-in-over-a-decade Arsenal?

No offence taken mate, and I fully agree. That's my main point of it being a bullshit story. I could almost believe we could be prepared to meet his buyout clause, I couldn't believe he would be happy to accept a move though.

Imagine we sold the 4 players I mentioned above and Sanchez on top of that? You would like to think Wenger had some sort of masterplan, ie sell Mustafi, Gabriel & Chambers to get Van Dijk or something like that, sell Sanchez and Ox and replace with Draxler / Mahrez & a midfielder, but you just know that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.