Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he plays today, which is likely, he stays at Arsenal.
Don't agree with this sorry. Why wouldn't he play if asked? He's contracted to Arsenal,he's their player and if fit and asked to come on (from bench) then he'll come on. He's not like that imo,if he hasn't put a request in to get things moving then he isn't gonna start being an idiot and refusing to play when asked ..as if that's the case then might as well have put a request in already as it's the same difference surely!? That make sense or am I being thick? Haha..

Don't agree with this sorry. Why wouldn't he play if asked? He's contracted to Arsenal,he's their player and if fit and asked to come on (from bench) then he'll come on. He's not like that imo,if he hasn't put a request in to get things moving then he isn't gonna start being an idiot and refusing to play when asked ..as if that's the case then might as well have put a request in already as it's the same difference surely!? That make sense or am I being thick? Haha..

Nasri played right up until his departure. Arsenal players historically have done just that. Got no clue as to why people make such sweeping statements as "if he plays today he won't come". Especially when the weight of evidence suggests whether he plays or not is irrelevant.

Nasri played right up until his departure. Arsenal players historically have done just that. Got no clue as to why people make such sweeping statements as "if he plays today he won't come". Especially when the weight of evidence suggests whether he plays or not is irrelevant.

People make sweeping statements on here all the time. 'No way will x player sign for that club'. Few days later it's a done deal to said club.

If true, I hope to fucking God that Evans starts for West Brom.

I was going to post something similar but I've been overly negative about Evans recently. It going to happen so I'm now at the fifth level of grief, acceptance.

When he signs, we need to get behind the R̶a̶g̶ Lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.