Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence taken mate, and I fully agree. That's my main point of it being a bullshit story. I could almost believe we could be prepared to meet his buyout clause, I couldn't believe he would be happy to accept a move though.

Imagine we sold the 4 players I mentioned above and Sanchez on top of that? You would like to think Wenger had some sort of masterplan, ie sell Mustafi, Gabriel & Chambers to get Van Dijk or something like that, sell Sanchez and Ox and replace with Draxler / Mahrez & a midfielder, but you just know that's not the case.

The Mustafi sale completely bewilders me to be honest. Don't get me wrong I think he's very average, but there's no replacement and I don't see 70m on VVD being a Wenger decision.

Stories reported today include him wanting to become the highest earner at Arsenal. Seem to be racking up the excuses for the sale.

"Wanted out"
"Demanded stupid wages"
"70m too hard to turn down"
"Good replacement (Draxler?) coming in"
"Last year of contract"

"Domino effect?"

Wenger wanted to keep him but the board went against it, offer was too good to refuse. Same old same old.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was left out of the team today and then the "Head was turned, mind wasn't in the right place" stories will come too.

Stories reported today include him wanting to become the highest earner at Arsenal. Seem to be racking up the excuses for the sale.

"Wanted out"
"Demanded stupid wages"
"70m too hard to turn down"
"Good replacement (Draxler?) coming in"
"Last year of contract"
"Domino effect"

Wenger wanted to keep him but the board went against it, offer was too good to refuse. Same old same old.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was left out of the team today and then the "Head was turned, mind wasn't in the right place" stories will come too.

It does seem to be playing out as expected. Here's hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.