Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get real while Sanchez is a nice to have he doesn't bring anything different than we already have Raz on the other hand would be a big miss.

Sterling has popped up and earned us 4 points this season so far, showing some true game changing play, why would we pay £49m and then throw this away on a player we could get for free next season?

I know we would all love to believe in the romantic notion that Pep will be with us for the next 20 years, winning multiple Prem and CL titles but realistically he is here for the next 2-5 years. He will do whatever it takes, to make sure that when he leaves it is under his own terms and having been successful. With that in mind he needs to do the best for now, not the best for the potential next manager. Peps whole reputation is on the line, if he really wants Sanchez and the only way to get him, is to release someone like Sterling, I have no doubt that he will be ruthless enough to do so.
It's a good job it's utter shit but I cannot believe any fan on here would think its ok. I'd question the sanity of the club

This is obviously untrue. Not sure of the purpose. Raheem is going to be the best English player of his generation and has just saved our arses in two games running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.