Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate on one hand you say his positional play is really top notch or staggering as you called it and then you are ok with city letting him go aswell. Apart from the goals and assist he conjured up last season you shouldn't forget he is only 22. Players don't reach their full potential by that age, do they? he can be a little frustrating at times but that's what you would get with young players from time to time, to let him go would be a daft move at best. He has already won us 4 points this season and that is in 3 games only
TBH although I like Sterling a lot, he does frustrate because he can do a lot more than what he does. For his type, a fast forward he is in his peak years. His problem is mental. he does not realise how good he could be.

Can Sanchez deliver a 20 plus goal season though? Basic speed going and I see him more as a driving midfielder than an out and out forward. he isn't quick enough to play on the wing.

Anyway, back to Sterling - the person I know just said that this wouldn't be a surprise as Pep hasn't been convinced with Sterling at all since he came to City. That's all.

Love your videos mate and support you 100%, but this is a bit different than "hearing there's something to it".

John cross is a very good arsenal source... and now daily mail is also reporting same thing.

I'd geniuenly offer aguero instead. Not raheem ffs

John Cross isn't a good Arsenal source. See here.

If keeping Sterling and not getting Sanchez means we won't win the title in the next 5 years and Pep leaves, I'm okay with it. Fuck this bullshit rumour. The kid loves this club. What more does a player have to do to get a place here?

You cant honestly think that?

I have been very critical of Sterling in the past but I would not let him go. Even for Sanchez.

Give them Stones :-)

Hopefully the "some truth" twosips mentioned is just the part about a player plus cash, I doubt it's Raz because of his worth and the fact that Pep genuinely rates him. His quotes aren't the same as the ones he does as a nicety("Oh Bony has been so so good in training")... he's very specific when he talks about Raheem, personally I think he would love to turn him into an even better player(as that would annoy the press to no end).

I'm a KFA but I do remember a rumour they were interested in Tosin towards the end of the season, which would be another mistake IMO but if we are bringing Johnny Evans in a defender on the fringes might make sense going the other way. Would they be interested in Mangala with the French connection at Arsenal? Sancho's Tottenham deal fell through also did it not?

There are not many players in the team that Guardiola has been more full of praise and encouragement for in his time here than Sterling, and just on Saturday he was talking about how they have been encouraging him to shoot more and hope he'll score more goals this season, and bugging up how he's saved our skin in the last 2 games.

It would make no sense to offload any of our forwards, least of all Sterling.

Please no, hopefully this is Arsenal just trying to create a story so it looks like they didn't give him up without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.