Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant honestly think that?
Yes. Maybe loyalty is dead anyway but what the fuck is shit? This kid went through hell to get to City and has been slagged off by the entire country since and now we're gonna just dump him to a club which is fuckin burning to the ground? And for what? A mercenary who switches clubs every 3 years and had never had any connection to any club he's played at?

Sigh. Mate, no need to be like that. I've never claimed to be some mad ITK. Just passed on tiny bits of info (that were all v accurate in my defence) throughout the summer cos I thought blues would like to know. Nothing more, nothing less. I've never actually once used any bits of info I get in a video either cos I'm not a dick like that and I'm not trying to pass myself off as some billy big bollocks who breaks news. Hence why I never mention any of this stuff on Twitter.

Anyway, back to Sterling - the person I know just said that this wouldn't be a surprise as Pep hasn't been convinced with Sterling at all since he came to City. That's all.

As I said, just a rumour. Not claiming this to be gospel!

Well if Pep isn't convinced by Sterling who has won us 4 points this season there something wrong with him

Great deal........people raving about him getting the winner on Saturday he was lucky to still be on the pitch, worst player by far.

Amazing how much shit people spew when it comes to Sterling.

He's rescued the last 2 games for us. Without him we'd have had the worst start to a season since the takeover.

He wasn't great on Saturday but delivered when it mattered, unlike Agüero, Jesus, Silva, Silva or Sané who didn't.

And on Monday he was actually brilliant and changed the game when he came on as well as getting the goal which earned us a point.

Any other player did that on top of a 10 goal 20 assist season and being 22 and you'd be fucking rioting over the prospect of them going.

Whilst people get worked up about opinions and perceptions of the players involved off the back of one tweet, can everyone just understand the deal will not happen.

This is Arsenal filtering to the media and in turn their fans that they are trying to negotiate the best for their club
The important thing is that we are clearly negotiating back.

The deal will be done, and I doubt Sterling will be going anywhere

We have got an old squad down to an average age squad. Getting rid of the likes of Sterling and signing players around 30 and we are back where we started.

If what you say is true then you are saying that pep only has peps immediate interests at heart and not the club. Sterling is a player who is brilliant and young and will only improve. For fucking years fergie made little stop gap signings, kept aging players and his little circle very tight. When he left the damage was immediate and immeasurable !!

We should not be gambling the long term sustainability of the club on quick fix stop gap players ! We don't work like this, it's a very dangerous plan and a could undo all the good work we've done building the academy and buying young talent

Think about what you're saying

As I said pros and cons. Peps immediate interests should be the same as all the fans. We have to win titles, its as simple as that. If we have another season like the last, after what we have spent, Pep is gone, and so he should be. If Pep is thinking the same, then to him Sanchez now, is far more important than Sterling in the future.

Let me be clear, I am not saying this is a good deal. I am merely stating that I can see why Pep would potentially sanction it.

It will be a negotiating tactic from Arsenal , propose a deal that they would accept (Sterling + Cash for Sanchez) that puts the pressure back on us as to how much we want
Sanchez and how far we are willing to go.

They have fed this to Cross, who then has an interview lined up with TS

I cant see us being that desperate , Sterling is only 23 , has his best years ahead of him plus he's English which adds to his value

We will go back with a cash only bid, of around £70m

Yep probably but city can kill this dead NOW but we all know they say naff all about owt.

Would cement our standing as the softest touch in the transfer market, the shittest negotiators and brain dead transfer dealings.

If true, we suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.