Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst people get worked up about opinions and perceptions of the players involved off the back of one tweet, can everyone just understand the deal will not happen.

This is Arsenal filtering to the media and in turn their fans that they are trying to negotiate the best for their club
The important thing is that we are clearly negotiating back.

The deal will be done, and I doubt Sterling will be going anywhere

I agree with you 100%

Sterling with a combined 50 goals and assists since been at city with no end product you know,ffs

That's more then hazard has delivered in same time period

The shit this kid gets is unreal

I've never been Sterling's biggest fan, but to let a home grown 21 year old go in exchange for a near 29 year old with only a year left on his contract, would be mental. Sterling is a very useful asset to the club and I'd be astonished if this were anything other than horseshit from a known muck raking gooner journalist. What exactly does your own source say?

I'm more of a Sterling fan than you and I'd rather have Sanchez in the side right now but I'd be very disappointed if this story was true. Sterling needs to improve various aspects of his game but he is young enough to hope there's a lot more to come from him.

Well if Pep isn't convinced by Sterling who has won us 4 points this season there something wrong with him

You'd also wonder why Pep played him nonstop until April when he was so exhausted he had to be rested if he wasn't convinced.

Why did he keep him on the pitch when he was having a dodgy game and take of Jesus and Bernardo on Saturday if he's not convinced?

Why was he the first sub he turned to last Monday, that's not the move of a manager who isn't convinced.

I'm a fan of @twosips but it doesn't add up.

I don't think anyone in their right minds at City would think this is a good idea. I'd sooner swap Aguero than Raheem and that's saying something.

I'd bet my life savings that this isn't true. All £7.40 of it.
I'll round it up to a tenner with my savings.

There are not many players in the team that Guardiola has been more full of praise and encouragement for in his time here than Sterling, and just on Saturday he was talking about how they have been encouraging him to shoot more and hope he'll score more goals this season, and bugging up how he's saved our skin in the last 2 games.

It would make no sense to offload any of our forwards, least of all Sterling.
Perhaps Guardiola is just trying to coax more out of Sterling. He could be a lot more consistent and he allows games to drift by. I like him because I can see his potential and he has been bashed so much, but we need goals. I still have a fear that Sanchez is losing basic speed which is going to seriously affect his goal-scoring potential.

If Sanchez can score 20 plus this season then it is a no-brainer. But from the outset I have worried that this is a player who has peaked.

Yes. Maybe loyalty is dead anyway but what the fuck is shit? This kid went through hell to get to City and has been slagged off by the entire country since and now we're gonna just dump him to a club which is fuckin burning to the ground? And for what? A mercenary who switches clubs every 3 years and had never had any connection to any club he's played at?

Surely your loyalty is to the club and not any single manager or player? To say you would write off 5 years of this club winning a title in favour of Sterling is not something I can get my head around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.