Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopes its nothing but rumour. 50m for sterling and then to give away for nothing.... would be pathetic business. Raheem still has years ahead of him... and lots to learn. He has improved over past few years.
Whilst I think it is bullshit, we wouldn't be giving him away for nothing. If we have sterling and 10m then we would be getting our money back on him (which would still be bad business considering how the market has changed)

Even the fucking MUen are saying it now...mind you it's that twat Robson who's a rag so would take it with a pinch of salt.

No way should we even consider a deal where Raz leaves.

Love to see Sanchez here but not at the cost of losing Sterling...can't see it happening and I hope to fuck it's all paper talk

Yeah, Robson is lying.

He's playing the 'I heard whispers previously' card.

Lol its clearly bollocks. I don't doubt Wenger being a cheeky **** and asking for Sterling but there's not a chance we'd ever go for such a deal. They don't have a leg to stand on and will accept the cash before the deadline.

Wouldnt Sterling be more of an Ox replacement?

Denayer could be a player they would be interested in though, especially if Mustafi does indeed go to Inter as seems likely.

Even the fucking MUen are saying it now...mind you it's that twat Robson who's a rag so would take it with a pinch of salt.

Robson has "heard whispers" allegedly, but his whispers about City, and indeed the rags, have been so wrong this transfer window that they are probably Chinese.

Said the rags were signing Morata on the very day they signed Lukaku, for example.

I've been far from Sterlings biggest fan, but if we just give him away as a makeweight for a 29 year old out of contract player in 10 months... after investing 50m in him and improving him over 2 years ...still only 22 and homegrown then I'm done.

Was thinking it was bullshit but lots of different sources now running with it. Hope they all have the same wrong source.

I've been far from Sterlings biggest fan, but if we just give him away as a makeweight for a 29 year old out of contract player in 10 months... after investing 50m in him and improving him over 2 years ...still only 22 and homegrown then I'm done.
Exactly it makes no sense. Sterling at 22 still has got all the potential in the world and if he doesn't fulfill that with us I'd be pissed off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.