Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has to be one of the most frustrating players ive watched at city even on saturday he had done fuck all before getting that lucky goal.

Seems a but wierd though swapping a telented 22 year old who cost 50 million for a guy in his late twenties in the last year of his contract. Although then so does signing JFE for 30 million.

I have thought though that for sanchez to come we need to free up a forward space.

Evening Standard's James Olley, considered a legitimate Arsenal source, confirms City haven't made any offers/bids for Sanchez yet.

No official bids? Wow.....what Txiki waiting for?! 2 days left Txiki, guess we not planning to negotiate, just give them what they want!;)

Fuck this I wouldn't even be excited about Sanchez coming if Sterling goes the other way. This is the same people after Jonny fucking Evans so wouldn't surprise me if we did do something this bloody stupid. Please god, no!

Sterling played 47 games last season, more than any other player at the club, and that statistic should inform people when they are assessing his importance to us and how much Guardiola rates him.

Think all the rumours stem from Arsenal's wishful thinking. First aguero, now sterling in a swap deal. No bid is most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.