Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it for a second but then i didn't believe the Jonny Evans rumours at first either.

I'd hate to see him go, his electrifying pace and opportunism has turned games for us, but if he's going to have limited game time under Pep, he might want to move for the sake of his career, and with him being a Wembley boy, he'd be close to him Mum. Arsenal have lost the Ox, so he'd be the instant replacement.
Must be a straight swap at the very least, if he does go.

Sky reporting they also interested in Aguero!!!! lol!!

Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh 2m2 minutes ago
Man City will make offer for Alexis Sanchez. Willing to offer Raheem Sterling to Arsenal as part of deal. 1 source says Arsenal want Aguero

want-that-one.jpg

No chance of Raz leaving. We bought him for 50m, improved him and now we are going to trade him for Sanchez PLUS CASH????? Arsenal should be giving us Sanchez and cash if they want Sterling not the other way around.

I don't believe what all these jokers are saying including Sam Lee.

Raz has been one of our most important players last season with 30+ goals and assists.
Pep constantly praises him and says how important he is. Of course he is not completely happy because he and Raheem both know there needs to be an improvement in the goal scoring and decision making departments. Pep will not expect Raz to be the finished product, he is only 22.

This kind of swap is something only the DELUDED Wenger could come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.