Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To it's credit the club do not do transfer negotiations through the media hence 1000's of forum pages. Tony Pulis has but our manager does not discuss players at other clubs.
I'll delighted that the media is facing up to the increasing likelihood of Sanchez is about to join us.
Raheem's strength of character with club backing will allow him to deal with this mischief making.
Media, rag posters on here and some of our lesser fans taking the opportunity to trash Raheem .... ####s!

Sky reporting they also interested in Aguero!!!! lol!!

Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh 2m2 minutes ago
Man City will make offer for Alexis Sanchez. Willing to offer Raheem Sterling to Arsenal as part of deal. 1 source says Arsenal want Aguero

Whatever anyone thinks about the rights and wrongs of any potential swap deals, I just don't see any top City player wanting to go to Arsenal. I mean Aguero over the past few years, could have probably gone to any club in world football had he wished to do so. I cant believe he would want to go to Arsenal now. Same with Sterling, if they cant get Ox or Sanchez to sign a new deal, why on gods earth would Sterling think it was a good move for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.