Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion it doesn't matter how much a player costs, they shouldn't be expected to take responsibility for an inflated pricetag. But if we trade Sterling then the pressure will really be on Sanchez to play well and justify the move.

Hang on lads, now it's Aguero in the trade. The whole thing is fucking insane and people on here should really have more sense than to start flapping over this bullshit.

Sterling didn't look like someone at the weekend who was open to a move away, I think they know we're gonna get Sanchez and just throwing random shit around to try cause a stir.
Given the current state of Arsenal I don't think anyone with a bit of ambition would really like to go there.

It just doesn't make sense any way you try and justify it. Say it happens and then Sanchez gets crocked then what? Bernardo doesn't have the pace Sterling has and we want to use him more centrally anyway. Sane will be playing the other side. Kev can play there but again doesn't have the pace or threat Sterling offers running at defenders. Would just be idiotic.

I've never been Sterling's biggest fan, but to let a home grown 21 year old go in exchange for a near 29 year old with only a year left on his contract, would be mental. Sterling is a very useful asset to the club and I'd be astonished if this were anything other than horseshit from a known muck raking gooner journalist. What exactly does your own source say?

I agree that exchanging Sterling is a bad idea but you do know Sterling turns 23 the same month Sanchez turns 29. Not meaning to pick on you but I just keep seeing people make Sanchez out to be really old whilst our players never grow old. We can have both so I hope this rumour is false

One of the unknown's in this 'story' is Raheem's view. He might have indicated that he wasn't averse to going back to London, should the opportunity arise.
Then again, it could all be nothing....

Yeah, I mean watching them v Liverpool he might be thinking " I fancy a bit of that" told Txiki & he contacted Arsenal, then told Raheem " I've sorted it, you are off to Arsenal"

"I meant Liverpool you stupid ****!"

Let's face it, they'd have to fucking kidnap him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.